Last modified: November 22, 2021
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
1.1 Information You Provide to Us.
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you to provide certain information (a) by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, username, and password, and such other personal information as described in Section 8; and (b) that is about you but individually does not identify you. You do not have to provide us with any personal information, but if you do not, you may not be able to take advantage of all of our services, including the App.
The information we collect includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or on the corresponding website for the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App, requesting more information, subscribing to our service, and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- Information you provide to us when you sign up to receive our newsletter or other communications from us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the App and for the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the App.
You may also provide information for publication or display (“Posted”) on public areas of the app or websites you access through the App (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are Posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
1.2 Automatic Information Collection and Tracking.
When you download, access, and use the App, we automatically receive information from your browser or mobile device for the purpose of providing you a more personalized and relevant user experience. The App may automatically collect:
- Usage Details. Details of your access to and use of the App, which may include traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone number.
- Location Information. When you use this App, we may collect information about your location. If you give us permission, we may collect real-time information about the location of your device.
- User Information. Membership data, including whether you are a basic member or whether you have a premium membership.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not download the App or delete the App from your device.
1.3 Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Cookies (or mobile cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your smartphone. It may be possible to refuse to accept mobile cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your smartphone. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our App.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the App and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related app statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain app content and verifying system and server integrity).
1.4 Third-Party Information Collection.
When you use the App or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers.
- Analytics companies.
- Your mobile device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use this App. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver, maintain, and protect our products and services.
- Communicate with you, including sending you information and promotions about our products and services.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Remember your preferences to create a better, more personally-tailored user experience, and to ensure we are providing users with what they want.
- Prevent and detect fraud against either you or Company.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Provide you with better service and support.
- Request feedback from you about the App.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you use the App.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user preferences in your account profile.
We may use the information we collect to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
3. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We anonymize and aggregate personal information, meaning it does not identify you, and we may use it for multiple purposes, including research, data analysis, IT testing, site improvements, service improvements, and site development. This information may also be shared with third parties. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. We do not, and will not, sell your personal information to a third-party.
However, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide to us with the following parties as an essential part of being able to provide the App to you:
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures.
- To third parties to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, e.g. payment.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third parties to which you consent to.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers or others.
4. THIRD-PARTY CONTENT AND INTEGRATIONS
Our App may contain third-party content and integrations. Through such integrations, you may be providing information to such third-party, as well as to Company. Company is not responsible for how third parties collect, use, or disclose your information. You should review the privacy policies of such third-parties
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Location Information. You can choose whether or not to allow the App to collect and use real-time information about your device’s location through the device’s privacy settings. If you block the use of location information, some parts of the App may then be inaccessible or not function properly.
- Promotion by the Company. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by following the instructions in the email. You can also always opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to Support@snaphealthcare.us.
- Targeted Advertising by the Company. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to Support@snaphealthcare.us.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising and Marketing. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for advertising and marketing purposes, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to Support@snaphealthcare.us.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
6. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our Service, you may correct it or request deletion by contacting us by email or mail at the contact information listed below.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND YOUR RIGHTS UNDER THE GDPR
The information Company collects, including registration and payment information, is housed on servers in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect will be processed and stored in the United States, and the data protection and privacy laws in the United States may offer a lower level of protections than in your country or region.
Right to Access
The right to be provided with a copy of your personal information (the right of access)
Right to Rectification
The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information
Right to be Forgotten
The right to require us to delete your personal information—in certain situations
Right to Restriction of Processing
The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data
Right to Data Portability
The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party—in certain situations
Right to Object
the right to object:
—at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling);
—in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information, e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests.
Right Not to be Subject to Automated Individual Decision-Making
The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing (including profiling) that produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you